Last Modified: 1 September 2020
1. Acceptance of Terms
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT (“TERMS”) MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE SITE. BY ACCESSING THE SITE YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY AND THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
By using or accessing the Site, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood this Agreement and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
3. Access and Use of the Site
By using and/or accessing the Site, you hereby agree that:
- if you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Terms and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, information and functions made available on the Site; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with the terms of this Agreement. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Site;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without our prior written authorisation;
- you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Terms, you may not use the Site to: (i) transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us, (ii) introduce to the Site or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code, (iii) obtain unauthorised access to any computer system, (iv) impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, (v) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity, (vi) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address, (vii) tamper with or obtain access to the Site or any component of the Site, (viii) conduct fraudulent activities, or (ix) collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail; and
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. You understand that Events Architects cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You acknowledge and agree that any uploads or transmissions you make may be intercepted and used by an unauthorised third party and that all of the risk associated therewith is solely yours. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
4. System Integrity
You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden upon the infrastructure used to support the efficient operation of the Site including but not limited to unsolicited e-mail (i.e. “Spam”).
5. System Outages
Events Architects periodically schedules system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. Events Architects shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of the Site or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, misdelivery, nondelivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to the Site.
6. Changes to the Site
Events Architects reserves the right to update or modify the Site from time to time without prior notice to you. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use of or access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Limitation of Liability
- No Warranties: The Site, its content, services and all text, images, merchandise and other information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (a) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site, (b) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or free of errors, (c) that any defects will be corrected, or (d) that the Site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk.
- No liability for Indirect or Consequential Losses: To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for any cost or damage to any user of the Site or any other person(s) for any cost or damage arising either directly, indirectly, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit or loss or corruption of data, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, of this Site and any materials posted therein, or any information contained therein or stored or maintained by us, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Third Party Service Providers: You acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site is dependent on third party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaim any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using and/or accessing the Site, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
- Liability Implied by Law: For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause 7 excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these Terms where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void.
By using and/or accessing the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Events Architects and its affiliates, subsidiaries officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including actual legal fees) suffered by Events Architects as a result of or in connection with any (i) negligent act or omission, (ii) use, misuse or abuse of the Site, or (iii) breach of any provision of this Agreement, by you or anyone using your user details. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in Events Architects’ defence of any claim. Events Architects reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the express written consent of Events Architects.
9. Intellectual Property
- Ownership: The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, audio clips, video, photographs, software, and other information (the “Content”) is the property of Events Architects, and is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws, or other proprietary rights. These rights are protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. We reserve the right to enforce these intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Restricted Use: You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without our prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on this Site. You may not, and this Agreement does not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, licence or create derivative works with respect to the Site. Certain content may be licensed from third parties and all such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to the content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove, alter or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Site or the Content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement or any applicable end-user licence agreements are reserved by Events Architects.
14. Links to Third Party Sites
Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Site. This Site may provide links or references to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by us. We have not reviewed all of these other sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we hold no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of such other websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from any such content. By using the Site, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
- Governing Law: This Agreement and access to the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Entire Agreement, Updates and Modifications: This Agreement and any documents expressly incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between Events Architects and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. We may, in our sole discretion, amend or modify this Agreement or any other documents referenced herein at any time by posting on the Site. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting. If you do not consent to such variation or amendment, you should not use or access the Site. If, following such amendment or variation, you continue to use or access the Site, you shall be deemed to have irrevocably consented to such amendment or variation and to have agreed to be bound thereby.
- Illegality and Severability: In the event that one or more portions of this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such validity, illegality or unenforcability shall not affect any other provision contained in this Agreement.
- Headings: The headings used throughout this Agreement are solely for the convenience of reference and are not to be used as an aid in the interpretation of this Agreement.